Placed the first order? Here's what happens next! [FAQs]Updated 4 months ago
Congrats on placing your first order with Cerebelly! 🎉
We've put together some quick facts to get your familiar with what happens next now that you are officially a part of the Cerebelly Family.
1) You have a Cerebelly account now. This means that you can always log in by clicking Log In on the upper right hand corner of our website. Your log in credentials are the email address and password that you inputted at check out. If you ever have any issues logging in, feel free to reach out to our Support team at [email protected].
2) Now that your order has been placed, we will begin carefully packing your pouches and bars in a beautiful cardboard box. Your box will ship via UPS. How quickly you receive your Cerebelly food depends on where you live and the shipping speed you select at checkout.
3) When your order does arrive, there is no signature required at drop off. Your package will be left with the rest of the day's mail and the shelf stable food will be fine outside until you have a chance to grab the box and bring it indoors.
4) Unless you reschedule your next shipment, update the shipping cadence to every four weeks, or cancel your subscription, your box of Cerebelly will auto-ship every two weeks. You can modify or cancel your subscription up until 11:59pm EST, the night before your next order is set to be processed. For example, if your next order is set to be processed on August 15th, you can delay, customize or cancel up until 11:59pm EST on August 14th.
Edits and reschedules can be made from the My Subscription page. Cancellations need to be made from the Account Settings page.
5) Your next box of Cerebelly food will typically ship within 24 to 48 hours of receiving the order confirmation email for each renewal. You can track your order and the estimated delivery date by clicking: My Account > My Orders on our website.